Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ow

I went to the doctor's yesterday. Surprisingly enough, the only thing that still hurts is my arm, where I got my tetanus shot. It feels like the flesh where the bandaid was is bruised.

That's all I really wanted to say. I think part of the reason I write blog posts so infrequently is because, for the most part, I only have one thing that I want to write about, and I could just as easily contain it into a status message.

Speaking of which, I recently joined Twitter. So far it's been a success, I should say, thanks to the firefox plugin that lets me click on the bottom of my window and type in a new status or reply to someone else's. It's similar to gmail chat in some ways. Which is the only reason why I'm still using it.

It shows me when one of my friends has a new status. Paul's seem to be the weirdest of all my friends (and I'm following Turing, go figure). I've become better friends with him over the last year. Not surprising since we're sort of forced to spend time together. (Hooray for senior project.)

It used to be that when I said "Paul" I meant a different person. But I haven't actually talked to that one in a pretty long time. I haven't seen him at SciFi, I keep ditching GameDev, and our dinner club sort of dissipated.

No comments: